Monday, August 07, 2006

More To Come

We were on vacation all last week, so we haven't read any blogs or posted anything.
We spent Saturday and Sunday working and trying to catch up from being gone.
I'll try and post something this week and share about our vacation. It was fun!

Had time to read 2Partners this morning. Thanks Mom! I love reading about the family.
I wish I could have been at the shower.

More to Come!

Melody

2 comments:

Brett and Kelly Burleson said...

Where did you guys go for vacation? Hope you had good times (and relaxing times).

If you can, post some pics and let us know about the trip. I'm very interested!

BRB

Mike & Cherri said...

WELCOME HOME!!! Hope this past week was a good one in acclimating back to HOT Oklahoma!!! Look forward to hearing about your vacation!!! Love you guys -
Cherri